– The board is elected at the general assembly for two year at a time.
– Works out the concept and the structure of the festival, and creating visions for developing movement culture.
– The managing director is selected by the board for one year at a time.
– Facilitating the concept, project management, economics and budget management, internal and external communication, partner management, creative strategy etc.
– The teachers are volunteers from the different communities and from all over the world. They are chosen to teach because of their skills, dedication for movement and playful attitude to life.
Move Core – Full year volunteers
– These awesome guys and girls work one full year to support the makings of this festival. We have committees in techical and logistics, selecting the teachers, teachers hosting, planning accommodation, Community Builder coordination, facilitating the workshops, graphic materials, media content, and website coordination.
– The Community Builders at Move Copenhagen meet a few days before the festival and enjoy working and having fun at the same time. The build days kicks of the community feeling, for which we are so unique!. They volunteer to make everything run smoothly; setting up venues, clean, serves food, run the checkin, etc…